The Western Area Massachusetts Dietetic Association (WAMDA) is a voluntary, non-profit association that promotes optimal nutrition and well being for our community, its people, and nutrition professionals. Our objectives are:
- To promote and foster the practice of quality dietetics.
- To encourage and implement continuing education.
- To provide an instrument through which members can coordinate their efforts in handling problems of common concern.
- To consider and take appropriate action on governmental matters affecting the Profession.
- To cooperate with other associations having similar interests and goals.
- To engage in all other lawful activities affecting the welfare of the Profession.
To be a member, you must meet one of three classes of membership as defined below: