Nutrition Entrepreneur DPG
Free Career Webinar for Students from Nutrition Entrepreneur DPG
Interested in other career opportunities as an RDN? There are many career opportunities that both new entrepreneurs and future NE members (students) are not aware of. Many entrepreneurs don’t know where or how to get started. By listening to the success stories of others, you will gain valuable insights into how to create new opportunities. This webinar will feature dietitians in a variety of career settings including law enforcement, media, marketing, and education in medical school.
When: Wednesday, September 24, 2014. 7pm ET (6pm CT, 5pm MT, 4pm PT)
STUDENTS ATTEND FOR FREE!
Coupon code: STUDNT CAREERS which students can add and will automatically change price from $15 to $0 for non-members.
• Go to www.NEdpg.org and IF you are a NE member, login then proceed with remaining steps except do not create a new account.
• Click on Store then click on Webinars
• Select Career Success Stories to Help You Open Up Doors to New Opportunities (click here) scheduled for September 24.
• Continue thru store and when prompted to create an account, open an account with your email address and choose a username / password.
• When prompted for a coupon code add studnt careers and price will change from $15 to $0.
• Continue thru store to checkout.
• When you have completed your order, click on My Account at the top of the screen.
• In My Account, click on My orders and you should see your registration for this webinar. As soon as the NE admin completes your order, the status will change from pending to completed
• If you have any problem with ordering or using this unique coupon, please use our Contact Us form at the bottom of every webpage at www.NEdpg.org
• BTW creating an account without being a member of Nutrition Entrepreneurs DPG of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics will not give you access to the members only content. Please join NE by paying $35 dues after joining the Academy as a student.
• Thanks and hope you enjoy this webinar.