The Western Area Massachusetts Dietetic Association (WAMDA) is a voluntary, non-profit association that promotes optimal nutrition and well being for all people by advocating for its members.
Our objectives are:
To be a member, you must meet one of three classes of membership.
- To promote and foster the practice of quality dietetics.
- To encourage and implement continuing education.
- To provide an instrument through which members can coordinate their efforts in handling problems of common concern.
- To consider and take appropriate action on governmental matters affecting the Profession.
- To cooperate with other associations having similar interests and goals.
- To engage in all other lawful activities affecting the welfare of the Profession.